Yealink T43U IP Phone
The SIP-T43U IP phone is a feature-rich business tool for excellent communications and extended functionality. It is a 12-line IP phone that comes with a 3.7-inch large black-and-white screen and the EXP43 support. United Yealink Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus, the T43U awards you the superb audio quality and crystal-clear voice communications. The phone feels quicker and more responsive when performing call features. Moreover, the T43U puts dual USB ports in a phone that makes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB headset and USB recording come true, and you can use any two of them freely according to your needs. The Yealink new T4U series offers the same elegant appearance as the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and better collaboration.
Yealink Optima HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software with wideband technology for maximum acoustic performance. Being a totally open, highly versatile audio codec, Opus, is designed to perform a higher HD audio quality than other wideband codecs in a high network bandwidth; However, if your current network quality is poor, Opus can provide you with a better audio quality than other narrowband codecs. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
Yealink T4U series supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the T4U series simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade. Furthermore, a unified firmware and auto-p template that applies to all T42U (pending)/T43U/T46U/T48U phone models, saves even more time and costs for businesses, as well as simplifies the management and maintenance.
Secure Transport and Interoperability
Yealink T4U series uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), which is the latest network security technology. It’s also compatible with leading soft switch suppliers, such as 3CX, Broadsoft Broadworks. Moreover, it is carried with dual fimrware images that gives you a enterprise-level protection to avoid bricking your system once upgrade failed.
Yealink T43U IP Phone has the following features:
- Display: 3.7″ 360×160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Audio: HD Voice, Full-duplex speakerphone, Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Connectivity: Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support (IEEE 802.3af Class 3)
- SIP accounts: Support for up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Programmable keys: 5-way navigation keys, 8 feature keys, 6 line keys with LED
- Call features: Call hold, mute, DND, call transfer, call forward, call waiting, conference call, redial, call history, and more
- Directory: Local phonebook with up to 1000 entries, LDAP support, XML remote phonebook
- Audio codecs: G.722, G.711(A/μ), G.729AB, G.726, iLBC, and more
- Network protocols: SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261), IPv6, HTTP/HTTPS web server, DHCP, DNS, FTP/TFTP, and more
- Security: Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP), HTTPS, 802.1X, OpenVPN
- Management: Auto-provisioning, TR-069/TR-104/TR-111/TR-098, SNMP, plug-and-play, phone lock, reset to factory
- Expansion module: Support for up to 3 Yealink EXP43 expansion modules