TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point – EAP115-WALL
The TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point, also known as the EAP115-WALL, is a compact and easy-to-install wireless access point designed for small to medium-sized businesses or home use. It provides a convenient way to extend your existing wired or wireless network coverage.
Key features of the TP-Link EAP115-WALL include:
- Wireless N technology: It supports the 802.11n wireless standard, providing wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps. This allows for fast and reliable data transmission and better performance for bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Wall-plate design: The EAP115-WALL is designed to be mounted on a wall or on an electrical outlet, blending seamlessly with the surrounding environment. It saves space and eliminates the need for additional cables or equipment.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: The access point can be powered using PoE, which means it can receive both power and data over a single Ethernet cable. This simplifies installation and reduces cable clutter.
- Multiple operating modes: The EAP115-WALL can be configured to operate in various modes, including Access Point mode, Range Extender mode, and Multi-SSID mode. This flexibility allows you to customize the device to meet your specific networking needs.
- Captive portal and guest authentication: It supports a captive portal feature, which allows you to set up a customizable login page for guest users. You can require authentication before granting access to the network, enhancing security and control over guest access.
- Centralized management: TP-Link’s Omada Controller software provides centralized management for multiple EAP devices, allowing you to easily configure and monitor your wireless network from a single interface.
Overall, the TP-Link EAP115-WALL is a compact and feature-rich wireless access point that offers reliable and high-speed wireless connectivity in a space-saving design. It is suitable for small to medium-sized environments where a discreet and easy-to-install access point is desired.