Optex SX-360Z Ceiling Mount PIR Detector
The SX-360Z ceiling-mount detector, with its unique zoom function and highly dense, triple-element detection pattern, provides 360° of unsurpassed detection performance at any ceiling height up to 16ft high. By simply twisting the units domed lens, the detection pattern can be easily adjusted at any installation height, making it one of the most flexible ceiling detectors on the market. This, combined with its compact design, makes the SX-360 suitable for a variety of applications large or small, residential or commercial.
- Flexible Pattern Adjustment with Zoom Function (Patent Listed)
- Circular Detection Area with 276 Dense Zones
- Patented Multi-Focus Lens
- Selectable Pulse Count: 1,2 to 4
- Selectable Sensitivity : High, Medium or Low
- LED On/Off Switch
- In-Line Quad Element (Triple Dual)
- RFI Immunity 30V/m
- Multilevel Pattern
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- uL/uLC Listed
- PIR coverage: ∅18m 360° zoom
- Detection zones: 276 zones
- Sensitivity: 1.6°C at 0.6m/sec. at 2.4m mounting height
- Detectable speed: 0.3 to 1.8m/sec.
- Power supply: 6 to 18 VDC
- Current consumption: 18mA (max.)
- Alarm period: 2.0 ± 0.5 sec.
- Alarm output: N.C. 28 VDC 0.2A max.
- Tamper switch: N.C, opens when cover is removed: 30 VDC 0.1A max.
- Pulse count: 20 ± 5 sec. 1, 2 or 4
- Warm-up period: Approx. 20 sec. (LED blinks)
- LED indicator: LED blinks during warm-up period / Alarm condition
- Operating temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Environmental humidity: 95% max.
- RF interference: No Alarm 30V/m
- Mounting height: 2.4 to 5.0m
- Dimensions (H x W x D): ∅128mm x 67 – 73mm