HP ScanJet Pro 3600 f1 Scanner
Get reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects—this scanner can handle 3,000 sheets per day. Scan both sides of the page at up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute. Scan speeds of up to 60 ipm (30 ppm) measured at 300 dpi (black and white, grayscale, and color). Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software. HP EveryPage helps avoid misfeeds and simplifies your workflow.
- Produce up to 60 images per minute with two-sided scanning and a 60-page automatic document feeder.
- No need for tech support. High-speed USB 3.0 connectivity provides reliable, quick and simple set up.
- Don’t wait for warm-up—Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly.
- Place the scanner where the work happens. With a compact design that fits on the desktop.
- Scan a variety of documents including books, magazines, and ID cards from the ADF or the flatbed.
- Simplify work processes with pre-configured workflows, and powerful editing tools from HP Scan Pro software.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
- Scan directly to document applications using HP’s full-featured WIA, ISIS and TWAIN support.
- Capture every page easily, HP EveryPage technology uses ultrasonic sensing to separate pages in the ADF.
- Designed for the productive workteam with high daily volumes of scanning up to 3,000 pages daily.
- Rely on automated scanning from the 60-page auto document feeder with automatic single-pass two-sided scanning.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Secure with genuine HP boot code signature validation that prevents booting if the code has been altered.
- Worry-free updates, validate and ensure any firmware updates are code-signed, Only authentic HP code is loaded.