Fanvil i53W SIP Indoor Station
The i53W station can be connected to door access units, IP phones, door sensors and more in order to enhance the user experience of your products. The i53W has a beautiful 7-inch color touchscreen display that looks clean and elegant and provides an easier user-friendly experience.
This i53W can be connected to alarms and smart security devices and features HD Audio and Video communication so that users can communicate with visitors. The i53W features built-in WiFi 2.4G and can either be mounted on a wall or placed on a desk. The five physical buttons can be used for call management, to unlock a door, pick up a call, return to the previous menu or hang up, or view video surveillance. The i53W is an ideal solution for the modern forward thinker who requires a reliable interface for their door-entry installation.
Highlight Features of the Fanvil i53W SIP
- 7-inch color touch screen
- 5 physical function keys
- Built-in 1.5W speaker with AEC
- Support visual intercom and remote access control
- Real-time monitor of the door phone and cameras
- Built-in 2.4G Wi-Fi
- 8 alarm input interfaces
- 1 pair of RS-485 interfaces
- Wall-mounted and desktop installation methods (with the
external desk stand)
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk,
- BroadSoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and etc.
- Elegant Design with 7-inch Color Touch Screen
- The Fanvil i53W SIP Indoor Station Kenya delivers a user-friendly experience with an elegant design and a clear 7-inch color touch screen.