Hikvision Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
A Hikvision Digital Video Recorders (DVR) is designed for wired analog Digital security cameras. They use siamese BNC cabling for a flexible and easy camera connection. Our DVRs come in 4, 8, 16 and 32 channel options.
- A Digital Video Recorder (DVR) records video to local storage devices, most commonly a hard drive.
- DVR can record analog video sources on-site or capture video from a digital source.
- DVRs can be connected to analog cameras via coaxial cables, enabling them to be accessed remotely.
- Money-saving. Price is usually an important factor in decisions on camera systems. …
- No worries about signal loss. The biggest advantage of a DVR security system is that it works on its own. …
- Easy to use. Cameras do not need to be programmed or set up when connected to the DVR.
Hikvision Network Video Recorder (NVR)
With built-in analytics, Hikvision’s Network Video Recorders (NVRs) provide advanced artificial intelligence capabilities for any connected data stream, even those from conventional security cameras. Empowered by AI chips and high-precision algorithms, Hikvision NVRs combine high-efficiency video recording with abundant options for data analytics. These advanced NVRs bring powerful applications to a variety of users with diverse requirements.
· Person and vehicle detection
Distinguish persons and vehicles from other moving objects so as to trigger accurate trespass alarms at perimeters.
· Facial recognition
Recognize stored faces from a preconfigured list of persons – for example employees authorized to enter a restricted area.
· Video data structuring
Support detection of objects and extraction of their features, for example, the color, type, and manufacturer of a vehicle.
· Smart target and event search
Sort video footage into “Person Files” and “Vehicle Files” for fast and accurate event searches.
· Dynamic privacy masking
Mask persons and moving objects dynamically in live and recorded video with mosaics (low resolution pixels).
· People counting
Provide insightful customer flow data in real time to maintain a friendly business environment and customer experience.
· Parking management
Detect and visualize the status of every parking space in a parking lot to maximize parking efficiency.
· Falling object detection
Detect falling objects from height, trigger alarms in real time, and record video as evidence.
· Hard hat detection
Detect persons without hard hats and trigger instant alarms in workplaces like construction sites and factories.
- Data protection through Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID), Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR), N+1 or N+M hot spare, and cloud storage
- Enhanced cybersecurity with two-factor authentication and user access control
- Dual operating systems run on embedded Linux kernel
- Extended device life and data corruption prevention through hard-drive health monitoring
- Easier-than-ever data management Data management becomes centralized and easy with Hikvision NVRs serve as a management hub for valuable data from various edge devices including access control, alarm sensors, network, thermal, and solar-powered cameras, and more.
Management is simplified using:
- A user-friendly interface
- Flexible access with PCs or mobile devices
- Quick connection with front-end devices