Zkteco Biometric Face Recognition machine Uface 800
The ZKTeco Uface 800 is a biometric face recognition machine designed for access control, time and attendance tracking, and security applications. Below is a general description of the Uface 800.
Product Name: ZKTeco Uface 800 Biometric Face Recognition Machine
Key Features and Characteristics:
- Biometric Facial Recognition: The Uface 800 utilizes advanced facial recognition technology to identify and authenticate individuals based on unique facial features. It captures and analyzes facial data for secure access control.
- Multi-Modal Biometrics: In addition to facial recognition, this device may support other biometric authentication methods, including fingerprint recognition and card reading (RFID/NFC). Multi-modal authentication provides flexibility and security options.
- Large Touchscreen Display: The device is equipped with a user-friendly touchscreen display, which allows for easy interaction and configuration. Users can view attendance records and access information conveniently.
- Access Control Integration: The Uface 800 is designed to seamlessly integrate with access control systems. It can control electronic door locks, turnstiles, and other access control devices, enhancing security in various environments.
- Time Attendance: In addition to access control, the device offers time and attendance tracking features. It records employee check-ins and check-outs, calculates work hours, and generates attendance reports, simplifying workforce management.
- Advanced Security: These devices often incorporate advanced security measures, such as anti-spoofing algorithms, to prevent unauthorized access using photos or videos. This enhances the overall security of the system.
- Event Logging: The terminal maintains an event log, recording access attempts, successful entries, and other security-related events. These logs can be used for auditing and reporting purposes.
- Network Connectivity: The Uface 800 typically supports network connectivity options like Ethernet and Wi-Fi. This enables remote management, firmware updates, and integration with larger security and attendance systems.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE): Some models may support PoE, simplifying installation by providing both power and data connectivity over a single Ethernet cable.
- Tamper Detection: The device is designed to detect and alert administrators to tampering or unauthorized access attempts, ensuring the integrity of the system.
- Access Modes: It can be configured for various access modes, including face-only, card-only, PIN-only, and multi-factor authentication, allowing organizations to tailor security measures to their specific needs.
- User Capacity: The Uface 800 can typically store a significant number of user profiles, making it suitable for organizations of various sizes.