Ubiquiti UniFi 48 Port PoE Pro Switch (USW-Pro-48-POE)
The Ubiquiti UniFi switch USW Pro 48 POE is a Gen2, configurable, Gigabit Layer 2 and Layer 3 switch with auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ and 802.3bt PoE++.
UniFi Switch PRO 48 PoE (USW-Pro-48-POE) is a high-performance, fully managed network switch designed for professional use. It features 40 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE+ support and 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE++ support, providing up to 60W of power per port to power high-power devices such as 4K surveillance cameras, high-performance wireless access points, and other devices.
The USW-Pro-48-POE switch also includes four 10G SFP+ uplink ports, which enable high-speed data transfer and network expansion. The switch features a total PoE budget of 600W, making it suitable for large-scale deployments.
The switch is fully managed, with support for advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching features, including VLAN, QoS, and DHCP snooping, allowing for granular network management. It also supports the UniFi Network application and controller software, which provides centralized network configuration and monitoring.
The USW-Pro-48-POE switch is designed with a sleek and professional appearance, making it suitable for installation in various environments, such as offices, schools, and data centers. It also features a robust and durable metal housing, which enhances the switch’s durability and provides better heat dissipation.
Ubiquiti UniFi USW-48-PoE Pro Switch Key Features
- 48 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports
- (1-40) IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ ports
- (41-48) 60W IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ ports
- 4 x 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- 1.3” touch LCM to provide status information
- Near-silent cooling
40 PoE+ and eight PoE++ RJ45 ethernet ports have total 600W PoE budget, and four SFP+ ports offer 10Gbps uplink options. Other benefits include near-silent cooling and a 1.3″ touch screen LCM display.
Note: Layer3 will be included in later software release.
Near silent cooling
Ubiquiti’s new airflow design reduces the need for fan usage.
Powerful hardware and software
Ubiquiti UniFi Gen2 Switches offer a variety of features, including 10G SFP+ ports, PoE+ or PoE++ support, and Layer 3* switching capabilities (*Layer 3 switching will be available in a future software release).
UniFi SmartPower RPS, USP-RPS, is Ubiquiti’s PSU failover system.
In the event of a UniFi switch power supply failure, the USP-RPS automatically supplies redundant power to the failed device. One UniFi SmartPower device can support up to 6 devices until the failed device is replaced.
Touch screen display
The 1.3″ touchscreen display allows easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
Ubiquiti UniFi UniFi USW Pro 48 POE Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 399.6 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 15.73 x 1.72″)
- Weight: 6.25 kg (13.78 lb)
- Weight with Rackmount Brackets: 6.34 kg (13.98 lb)
- Interfaces: (48) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- Networking: (4) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Management: Ethernet In-Band
- Power Method:
– Universal Input: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz
– USP RPS DC Input: 52VDC, 11.54A; 11.5VDC, 5.22A
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 120W
- Supported Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC
- Max. Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output): 60W
– System: Status
– RJ45 Data Ports: PoE; Speed/Link/Activity
– SFP Data Ports: Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Sound level*(* Background noise level: 27.5 dBa)
- 25% PoE, 25° C: 0.9 dBr
- 50% PoE, 25° C: 7.3 dBr
- 100% PoE, 40° C: 22.5 dBr
- PoE Interfaces:
– Ports 1-40: POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at, (pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
– Ports 41-48: 60W PoE++ IEEE 802.3bt, (Pair A 1, 2+; 3, 6-) (Pair B 4 , 5+; 7, 😎
- Max. PoE Wattage per Port by PSE:
– 802.3at: 32W
– 802.3bt: 64W
- Voltage Range 802.3af Mode: 44-57V
- Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: 50-57V