Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO)
Deploy theUbiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro Indoor / Outdoor Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO), in wireless networks requiring maximum performance. Sporting a weatherproof design, the UniFi AC Pro AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 3×3 MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ compatibility.
- Up to 5X Faster with Dual-Radio 3×3 11AC MIMO Technology
- Unifi AP AC PRO UAP-AC-PRO-US 802.11ac PRO Wireless Access Point – Enterprise Wi-Fi System
- The UniFi AC Pro AP supports simultaneous dual-band, 3×3 MIMO technology in the 5 and 2.4 GHz radio bands.
- The UniFi AC Pro AP is a gigabit, 802.3af-powered access point suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro Indoor / Outdoor Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO) combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro Indoor / Outdoor Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO) is easily accessible through any standard web browser, and the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save Money, Save Time
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology. Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface. Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro Indoor / Outdoor Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO)Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm (7.74 x 7.74 x 1.38″)
- Weight: 350 g (12.4 oz)
- Weight With Mounting Kits: 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Port: (1) USB 2.0 Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method:- Passive Power over Ethernet (48V)- 802.3af/802.3at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9W
- Maximum TX Power:- 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm- 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- Antennas (3): Dual-Band Antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to 8 per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 250+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard: Data Rates
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps