Transcend 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 MTE110S M.2 SSD (TS1TMTE110S)
Transcend’s PCIe SSD 110S utilizes the PCI Express® Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe™ standard, to unleash next-generation performance. The PCIe SSD 110S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Powered by 3D NAND flash memory, the PCIe SSD 110S gives you not only fast transfer speeds but unmatched reliability.
- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1, 700MB/s read and 1, 500MB/s write
- Pcie (or PCI Express) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices
- Nvme calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (advanced host controller interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
- Unlike the existing Planar NAND chips, 3D NAND Flash is a type of flash memory in which the memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers.
- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure.
There are no reviews yet.