Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 512GB SSD (LNM700-512RB)
Elevate your game with blazing performance
Get the most out of your PC’s performance with quicker load times and transfer speeds so you can breeze through your day. The Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD will put you in the driver’s seat with speeds of up to 3500MB/s read and 2000MB/s write (1). The NM700 is supported by PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe and built with 3D NAND flash for higher capacity and more efficiency without unnecessary slowdowns. With outstanding endurance thanks to no moving parts it’s cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive, plus it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2).
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 3500MB/s read and 2000MB/s write (1) – NVMe
- Get 6.5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD (3)
- Ideal for power users
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts (2)
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe – The upgrade that puts in 6.5x the work
Move beyond the pace of SATA SSD’s with an upgrade to the Lexar Professional NM700 and get 6.5x the speed of SATA-based SSD (3). With the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe, and speeds of up to 3500MB/s read and 2000MB/s write, you will experience improved performance from boot ups to shut downs giving you maximum efficiency without constant slowdowns. The NM700 is built with 3D NAND flash inside.
Ideal for power users
With sequential read speeds of up to 3500MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 2000MB/s (1), you’ll enjoy blazing fast performance for your PC. That’s faster boot-ups, data transfers and application load times compared to a SATA SSD (3).
Features LDPC Technology for errors
Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) error code correction technology makes data transfers more reliable than ever by fixing data errors before they have a chance to slow you down.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than a traditional hard drive.
(1) Up to 3500MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(2) Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(3) Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
There are no reviews yet.