Lexar NM620 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD (LNM620X001T-RNNNG)
Seamless performance for demanding workflows
Designed for intensive workloads, the Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD offers next-level performance that puts you in the computing fast lane with speeds of up 3300MB/s read and 3000MB/s write (1). It’s supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.4 technology standard and built with the latest 3D NAND flash.
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts and gamers
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 3300MB/s read and 3000MB/s write (1)
- Get 6x the speed of a SATA-based SSD (3)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts (2)
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
Ideal for demanding creative and gaming
With speeds of up to 3300MB/s read, enjoy 6x the speed of SATA SSDs. The NM620 puts you in the computing fast lane and offers impressive performance for demanding creative workstations and gaming experiences.
Features LDPC for added reliability
Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) technology makes data transfers more reliable than ever by fixing data errors before they have a chance to slow you down.
Built to last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM620 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s built to last. It’s also shock and vibration resistant (2), making it a robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than a traditional hard drive.
(1) Up to 3300MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(2) Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(3) Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Lexar is not liable for any loss of data or images.