LEXAR LNM610 Internal SSD M.2 PCIe Gen 3×4 NVMe 2280 1TB (LNM610-1TRB)
Elevate your PC’s performance with faster speed and more efficiency
Designed to elevate your PC experience with faster load times and transfer speeds from boot-up to shut down, the Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD will put you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/ write (1). The NM610 is supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 technology standard and built with 3D NAND flash for higher capacity and more efficiency without unnecessary slowdowns. With outstanding endurance thanks to no moving parts it’s cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive, plus it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2).
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write (1) – NVMe 1.3 supported
- Get 3.5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD (3)
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts (2)
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe ––The upgrade that puts in 3.5x the work
Move beyond the pace of a SATA SSD’s with an upgrade to the Lexar NM610 and get 3.5x the speed of SATA-based SSD (3). With PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 standard, and speeds up to 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write, you will feel the improved performance from boot ups, software load times, and transfers giving you maximum efficiency without the constant slowdowns. The NM610 is built with 3D NAND flash inside.
Ideal for PC enthusiast
With sequential read speeds of up to 2100MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1600MB/s (1), you’ll enjoy better all-around performance for your PC. That’s faster boot-ups, data transfers and application load times compared to a SATA SSD (3).
Built to last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM610 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s less likely to fail. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2), making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than an HDD.
(1) Up to 2100MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(2) Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(3) Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
There are no reviews yet.