LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex – 3m
Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable. The FIBLCSC3 3-meter (10ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This LC-SC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
To ensure optimum performance, the multimode fiber duplex cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
The LC-SC Multimode Fiber Patch cable is guaranteed to provide long-lasting dependability, and top quality performance.
- speed transfers with LSZH rated cable
- 3 meter Duplex Fiber Cable / LC to SC / Multimode Patch Cable / 3m Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Cable LC to SC
- OM1 (62.5/125) multimode fiber
- LSZH (Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Immune to electricty interference
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.