Hst 3M CAT 6 PATCHCORD
- Hst: This is likely a brand name or manufacturer identifier. Without specific information, it’s hard to determine the exact brand or company associated with this abbreviation.
- 3M: This indicates the length of the patch cord, which is 3 meters (approximately 9.84 feet). Patch cords come in various lengths to suit different networking needs and physical layouts.
- CAT 6: This refers to the category of the Ethernet cable. CAT 6 stands for Category 6, which is a standard for Ethernet cables. CAT 6 cables are designed to support higher data transfer speeds and reduced interference compared to previous categories like CAT 5e. They are commonly used in modern networking environments to handle fast data transmission.
- Patchcord: A patch cord is a short cable used to connect devices in a network. It’s often used to link network devices like computers, switches, routers, and other equipment in a local area network (LAN).
- Cable Category: CAT 6
- Cable Length: 3 meters (9.84 feet)
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Conductor Gauge: Typically 24 AWG or 26 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Connector Type: RJ-45 (8P8C) on both ends
- Shielding: U/UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) or FTP (Foiled Twisted Pair)
- Jacket Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) or LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Color: Various colors available (e.g., blue, gray, black, etc.)
- Frequency Rating: Up to 250 MHz
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second)
- Standards Compliance: TIA/EIA-568-B, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801