HiLook NVR-104MH-D/4P Metal
The HiLook NVR-104MH-D/4P supports the latest H.265+ compression technology which significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. This allows HD recorded images to be stored for longer without requiring larger hard drives.
The new Hik-Connect or Guarding Vision cloud based service available on Hiwatch CCTV cameras and recorders makes setting up mobile and remote viewing easier than ever. No complicated port forwarding or router configuration required.
Get clear live HD images and access recorded footage on the go without any complicated technical setup.
The mobile viewing app is available as a free download for Android and iOS devices from the relevant app stores.
Both the Guardinging Vision and IVMS 4500 lite apps work with the Hiwatch Range of Recorders and Cameras
Requires Android 4.0 or iOS 8.0 or above.
- Up to 4 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Plug & Play with 4 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) interfaces
- Supports decoding H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 multiple video formats
- Up to 4-ch @ 1080p decoding capacity
- 1 HDD for continuous video recording
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 8 network cameras can be connected
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- 1-ch playback at 4 MP resolution or 2-ch at 1080p resolution
- 1 SATA hard disk can be connected with 6TB capacity
- Supports line crossing and intrusion detection
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- 100 Mbps Ethernet network interface
- 4 independent 100 Mbps built-in switch network interfaces