Hikvision DS-7108HQHI-K1 TURBO HD 4.0 DVR
The DVR can record one or two video streams (primary and/or secondary) from each channel. The video can be compressed using the H.265 method. Compared with its predecessor (H.264), H.265 can reduce the data stream by half, which translates into proportional disk space savings and extended data retention time. H.265+ can further minimize the streams in typical video surveillance scenarios.
- HD-TVI: 1080p, 720p recording resolution at 15 fps, WD1 and lower resolutions at 25 fps,
- HD-CVI, AHD: 2 MP recording resolution at 15 fps,
- Channels 1 and 2 support the recording resolution of 3 MP at 15 fps,
- 1080p lite recording mode: 960×1080 at 25 fps,
- Support for 8 HD-TVI, AHD, or CVBS cameras + two IP cameras (max 4 MP, Hikvision or Onvif compliant),
- Analog channels can be replaced with IP channels in a 1:1 ratio,
- Enhanced IP mode (interferes with VCA functions): 4 IP channels (12 with the analog channels switched off),
- H.265 and H.265+ video compression,
- Management vie the IE browser,
- Channel 0 – all cameras can be monitored with minimum demand for network bandwidth,
- Parallel operation of HDMI and VGA outputs up to 1920 x 1080 pixels,
- Searching recordings by alarm events,
- Digital zoom during live monitoring and playback,
- Synchronous playback from 8 channels,
- Support for IPv4, IPv6,
- Monitoring the statuses of LAN, cameras, and hard drives.
There are no reviews yet.