Hikvision DS-2CD2046G2-I 4 MP AcuSense Fixed Bullet Network Camera
One of the newest launches within the Hikvision Simple IP 4.0 AcuSense range of cameras is the Hikvision DS-2CD2046G2-IU. Darkfighter technology powers the 4 megapixel bullet camera along with features such as 120dB WDR and 3D DNR that allow the camera to provide excellent images at difficult or low light levels.
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human or vehicle target classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system can greatly reduce false alarms generated by targets other than humans or vehicles, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- -U: built-in microphone for real-time auto security
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
In order to concentrate on human or vehicle focused warnings, the built-in AcuSense technology utilizes deep learning algorithms. The system has been shown to dramatically reduce the incidence of false alarms by subjects other than humans or cars, such as wildlife, rain or falling leaves, which were previously activated.
The DS-2C2046G2-IU has a built-in microphone capable of recording sound up to 5 meters away (depending on the environment). The bullet camera allows safe monitoring, even if you are away from the location, with event alarms such as Motion Detection, Video Tampering Warning, Line Crossing Detection and Intrusion Detection. You can receive updates through the HikConnect app on your smart phone, where you can also capture and watch live footage.
There are no reviews yet.