Here at The Telecom Shop we understand that it is not only essential to select the right communication equipment for your business, it is also vital for the installation process to be professional and speedy.
We offer a nationwide installation service with our team of highly trained engineers. Our engineer will complete the installation and ensure you are competent on how to use your new phone system.
Phone System Maintenance
We understand how important a reliable telephone system is to your business.
We offer tailor made maintenance contracts to ensure that your investment is in the best possible hands, should any faults arise.
For more information on how a The Telecom Shop maintenance package can protect your business, please contact us. All maintenance packages are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A MAINTENANCE CONTRACT?
- Preferential customer statusAs a maintenance customer, you are assigned preferential customer status, making your business our priority for any upgrades or changes that you may require.
- Peace of mindAs a maintenance customer, there is always someone there to answer any queries you may have regarding your telephone system. If any faults occur, you can rest assured that help is only a phone call away!
- Budget and savingsFor an agreed maintenance fee upfront, all parts and labour are covered. Flexible payment terms include monthly, quarterly and yearly direct debits. You’ll know exactly what you’re paying and when, without any costly surprises should the unfortunate happen!
- Telephone & email supportFor any queries relating to their phone system, we’re always here to help. Maintenance customers will be given access to our helpdesk for both telephone and email support.
- SLA response timesA guaranteed service level response time is available to all maintenance customers. You tell us what timeframe you require and we base the package around your business requirements
- Dedicated account managerAll maintenance customers are assigned an account manager who will be your single point of contact and oversee all works and faults through to their resolution.
- Remote fault resolutionWhere possible an engineer will remotely dial in to your phone system to resolve an issue. Removing the requirement for travelling time to site, issues can be resolved much quicker!